Yesterday, Hey Girl, It’s Rachel Maddow was featured in the Weekly Feminist Reader on Feministing, which called us and our post about Melissa Harris-Perry TV snuggle time the “wet dream of basically every feminist I know”. It’s super exciting - and kind of mindblowing - to be featured on such an amazing online community, alongside topics like reproductive rights, sexual violence, and the 2012 primary.
Also, Tumblr fans and followers, if you’re a blog reader and you enjoy your feminism with a side of pop culture, intersectionality, and spot-on analysis, and you’re not a reader of Feministing, become one - immediately. Some of Joy’s recent favorites include an interview with midwife/revolutionary/she-ro Ina May Gaskin, a piece on the power of female friendships, and Executive Editor Samhita’s review of Mindy Kaling’s “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?” There’s a little bit of something for everyone, which is what is great about their site.
Thanks for the love, Feministing!
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- thegeekling reblogged this from rachelmaddowheygirl
- tumblrstumblebuttheydontfalldown likes this
- lipsredasroses likes this
- joshunda reblogged this from rachelmaddowheygirl
- pinkgloomyspriteevermore likes this
- imnotsureanymore likes this
- badassladyknight likes this
- rachelmaddowheygirl posted this